Our press releases
- Published on Friday, 17 March 2017 14:00
- Published on Thursday, 23 February 2017 15:27
PRESS RELEASE Paris, February 23rd, 2017
“States fail at dealing with the causes of these human tragedies and injustices. All they have left is the power to address the consequences. It is important to bear in mind there is still time to save lives by acting immediately,” says Jean-Yves Troy, General Director of NGO SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL.
- Published on Tuesday, 14 March 2017 11:56
Standing by the side of people suffering in Syria and Lebanon, SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL goes over 6 years of conflict, violence and exile with Meantime… A graphic novel for a different view on Syrian refugees. Available on comics.solidarites.org
- Published on Tuesday, 21 February 2017 14:58
“The current military offensive, this time on West Mosul, makes us fear new population displacements that will add to the 163,000 civilians who had already had to flee the fighting on the eastern side of the city,” says Caroline Bedos, Middle East manager for SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL.
- Myanmar: NGOs call for immediate cessation of conflict in Kachin & Northern Shan States
- Solidarités International organise avec AgroParisTech la conférence « Techniques d’Agriculture Urbaine, de Paris à Nairobi »
- NIGERIA EMERGENCY: Safe water to prevent a health disaster
- South Sudan: Violence strikes weary population again